At Contracting Site Solutions, we have a team of qualified technicians on hand to service all of your maintenance requirements.
Even if the matter is urgent, you can connect with us and we will dispatch maintenance staff in emergency situations or schedule an appointment for less time sensitive problems.
We believe that you should never have to be in a situation where it can’t be fixed as soon as possible and offer emergency attendance in addition to our preventative or scheduled maintenance services.
We provide planned maintenance solutions that:
- are reliable by adding another layer of redundancy
- extends product lifecycle and optimises capital expenditure for any equipment
- provides risk management at a fixed cost, helping with budget preparation and fiscal responsibility
- gives you better control of your business environment.
And although we entirely believe in the quality and durability of our of the equipment we install, we want to give you that extra peace of mind by knowing that you can call on us any time of the day to attend to your request.
You never have to worry about losing money due to downtime or inconvenient safety hazards when you rely on us. And we don’t just patch things up, we ensure longevity.
More than one hundred sites rely on Contracting Site Solutions to help with their maintenance requirements.
INFRA-RED THERMOGRAPHY INSPECTIONS
What is Infrared Thermography and how does it work?
Heat can often be an early symptom of equipment damage or malfunction, making it a key performance parameter monitored in predictive maintenance. Infrared predictive maintenance regularly checks the temperature of critical equipment, allowing tracking of operating conditions over time and quickly identifying unusual readings for further inspection.
Infrared thermography inspection is perceived as the most effective faults diagnosis technology, utilizing thermal imaging cameras to produce thermal images (immediately and clearly visible) of invisible infrared or “heat” radiation caused by electrical resistance and mechanical wear based on temperature differences between objects.
With our Infra-Red Thermography Inspections you can:
- Accurately pinpoint problems which can lead to a 10-fold return on investment
- Prevent expensive failures thus reducing maintenance costs by 25% to 30%
- Improve efficiency thus eliminating breakdowns by 70% to 75%
- Reduce non-productive downtime by 35% to 45%
- Avoid shutdowns and lost revenue which could increase production by 20% to 25%
THERMAL IMAGING CAMERAS
A Thermal Imaging Camera is a reliable, non-contact instrument for monitoring and diagnosing, which is able to scan and visualize the temperature distribution of entire surfaces of objects or equipment quickly and accurately. An Infrared Camera measures up to -4°F to 1202°F (-20°C to 650°C).
INFRA-RED THERMOGRAPHY INSPECTIONS – WHAT WE OFFER
- Review of inspection records to highlight any problems
- Analyse drawings of the plant
- Assessing equipment/objects
- Review of manufacturer’s instructions
- Conducting qualitative infrared thermography inspections
- Preparation of inspection reports